Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge





This is a card I made for the Lawnscaping Challenge. I used the Hedgehugs set, and my lightest three inks to do a background of left facing hedgehogs, so that the contrast with the "amazing" right facing copic coloured hedgehog would stand out more. The sentiment comes from Simon Says Stamp flower friend set, which I cut with my trusty little scissors, to use just half the sentiment.
 The embossing powder is a beautiful one called mostly mink, from Alison Ellis Design. I love it. I dipped the edges of the sentiment strip in versamark ink before dragging them through the embossing powder.


2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh!! love it!! that hedgehog is SO cute!! i LOVE that he's facing a different way than the others in the background!! SOOOOOOOOOO cool! and the stamping is so straight!! hello!! awesome!! thanks for playing along this week with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the hedgehog background! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete